Polyurethane floor coating is a new type of floor functional construction technology without solvent or water or pollution, which can meet certain specific application requirements (high-grade conference or entertainment centers pay attention to comfort requirements; industrial and mining enterprises pay attention to anti-corrosion and wear-resistant requirements; food industry pays attention to high and low temperature resistance, logistics industry requires rapid commissioning, etc.). Applicable to all kinds of industrial and mining enterprises workshop, parking lot, sports ground and other anti-skid, anti-corrosion, wear-resistant requirements of the floor coating. Polyurethane flooring is a new generation of flooring which is based on epoxy flooring and strengthens all aspects of performance. Polyurethane flooring has more abrasion resistance and flexibility, and its hardness can reach 5H, which can not be achieved by ordinary epoxy flooring. The construction of polyurethane flooring is convenient, and the application requirements can be met after two hours of construction, which completely changes the time of enterprise flooring renovation. Problem.
The difference between polyurethane flooring and epoxy flooring:
As a traditional material, epoxy floor paint has a long application history, a wide application area and a large market share. Its main advantages are:
1. The bonding degree with the base is high and the shrinkage rate is small.
2. Good acid and alkali resistance;
3. High hardness;
The shortcomings are: poor weather resistance, easy aging, and shorter service life than polyurethane; epoxy resin is a steel material, so its wear resistance and low temperature resistance are poor. In addition, because of its high content of filler, the scratch resistance of the coating surface is poor. As a new material, polyurethane floor coatings make up some shortcomings of epoxy resin floor coatings and are being used more and more. Its advantages are:
1. Weatherproof, not easy to aging, aging life can reach more than 20 years, so long service life;
2. High wear resistance; (750 g/500 RPM < 0.016 g, epoxy resin generally: (0.03-0.04 g)
3. Good impact resistance; (216 kg/cm, 25 times without damage, epoxy resin is generally: 50 kg/cm, 1 time without damage)
4. Good low temperature resistance; (at least - 60 C, epoxy resin generally - 30 C)
5. Oil resistance is better than that of NBR.
6. Good anti-skid performance; (Static friction coefficient of wet and dry surfaces are > 0.6, and static friction coefficient of epoxy resin wet and dry surfaces is < 0.4)